The most important thing is booking the right salon which is responsible for doing all the magic. Besides makeup, a great hairstyle is also an important factor which decides your overall look. Without a good hairstyle your face which is the most noticeable thing on that day will never look good and for that you need to have some basic knowledge of hairstyles. Don’t just completely depend on your beautician rather do your homework and then go, this will definitely yield better results.
Before choosing the perfect hairstyle let us discuss some important tips which are must do before your marriage to keep your hair healthy enough for any good hairstyle.
Hairstyle is very much important a for bridal makeup
- Do a deep conditioning of your hairs by applying a mixture of egg and yogurt. Repeat it three times a week to let your hairs get a good nourishment. Do not miss to oil your hairs twice a week. Get the best conditioners from the reputed e-commerce stores likePurplle, Nykaa.
- If you have any regular problem, try treating it with natural methods rather than artificial. For example, if you have a dandruff issue you can treat it using coconut oil and lemon juice, mixture of both will work. For hair loss you can apply onion juice.
- Avoid artificial coloring of your hairs.
- If you want to have any haircut or just even trimming, try having it before 2 weeks as it takes 15 days for hairs to set in.
- Do not let your hairs come in contact with heat. Dryers, straighteners damage your hair every time you use them. So at least for your wedding season avoid them.
- Wash your hairs with cold water. Always choose best shampoo according to your hair type.
- Go for hair spa 2 times a month.
- Stick to one good shampoo. Ayurveda shampoos are a good option. Patanjali products are a good option and you easily get them online from Shudh buy online store.
If you do this much, your hairs will definitely look good on the final day. Now let us discuss what kind of hairstyles you can go for.
Oiling is important for your hair
For Short hairs:
For short hairs you can go up for a fishtail braid along with a messy hairdo flaunting your curly locks on your pretty face. This hairstyle really looks cute. If you want to make a bun you can opt for artificial bun too if your hairs do not have that enough volume for a good bun. You can also just half clutch your hairs and give the rest hairs a messy touch with good curls and locks. This will add volume to your hairs.
For Medium hairs:
Medium hairs are ideal for most of the bridal hairstyles. You can go for a French bun or an Indian braided bun with clean flat hairs. You can make a braided crown and leave rest of the hairs loose. A messy and wavy downdo with a clean bouffant is also an excellent idea. It will make you feel no less than a Victorian Queen.
For long hairs:
With long hairs you have enough of options and the best part is you look amazingly beautiful if you have long hairs. You can go out for a famous South Indian braid and embellish it with various pretty hair accessories or beautiful flowers. A side curly and messy bun with a big flower or a medium sized (depending on your face size) will do great. A voluminous long hairstyle is I think a miraculous look you can give to yourself on your special day.
Voluminous hairstyle looks amazing
We hope that one of these indian bridal hairstyles would suit your look on the big day, and we also recommend in order to get the best beauty and cosmetic products at reasonable rates visit Couponhaat where you can take advantage of the latest deals and offers on all products related to health and wellness.